Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introduction

Hi, I'm Eunice. I don't have a nickname that rhymes with my actual name except for Soo Ling that translates to forest in mandarin, hahaha! My other nickname that my friend gave me is turtle because of my love for turtles when I was 14, hehe. I kept a terrapin turtle back then as a pet but I later release him back to the lake. I shall write more about my pets later in my blog. Anyway, I prefer to be called by my real name, hehe.

Okay, back to the introduction. This is my first post. I know, I know I've opened an account here for a long time but I still haven't written anything yet. I opened a blog account after reading my friends blogs which look fun to write. I was soooooo excited to to open an account and I did! And realised that to my horror...I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO WRITE FOR MY FIRST POST!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

So anyway, here I am, giving my best shot. I have no experience in writing blogs so please bear with me till the end and don't fall asleep. Hehe.

I'm 18 years old. I'm currently doing my A-levels in UCSI. I've finally gotten used to college life except for the exams though. I haven't sit for my first semester exam for my A-levels so i don't know how it will be like yet.

In this blog, I'll write some journals of my life, TV shows, Movies, books, Pets and animals, and short stories. Yeah, these are my interests. I love to watch TV and movies. I'll write some reviews on the TV shows and movies I watched and also on books too.

And I love animals. My love for animals started since I was born, I guess. LOL. I loved animals since I can remember. I remembered the first movie I've watched was the Land Before Time. Is about dinosaurs. After watching that movie, I drew my first dinosaur. I love all kinds of animals. You name it; mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds and fishes. Not insects though, I'm scared of them but I don't hate them. Many of them are beautiful like butterflies. Hehe. I'm currently keeping a puppy. I shall write about her some time under the section Dog Talk. So look up for it in my blog later, hehe.

As for about writing short stories, I'll write them and post in this blog and in fictionpress too. I plan to write about animal stories and fantasy fictions. Some will be just one-shots or multichapter stories so look up for them, hehe.

That's all about my first post. Until next time! :-)

0 comments: